Careers at Hobes
DIGITAL/GRAPHIC DESIGN & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
We are advertising for a friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking Graphic Design & Communications Coordinator to assist us at Hobes HQ in Melbourne!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Have 1-2 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Be highly creative.
- Be social media savvy.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Have effective communications skills.
- Be motivated, take initiative, and be eager to learn.
- Be committed, punctual and reliable.
- Have a strong interest in the Fashion Industry.
Key responsibilities of the role include email campaign creative, social media content, blogs and photo editing.
This is a junior role, suitable for a freelancer looking for ongoing, part-time work.
This position is part-time/casual (12-15 hours per week) to be completed over three days, and will be located at our head office in Cremorne.
If you think that you are the right fit for our team, please apply to Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume, and a cover letter highlighting your relevant skills and experience and why you think you’re the ideal candidate for the role.
We look forward to receiving your application by August 17th, 2018.